Quest starts at 'Port Izumi', approach Francis and 'help' him.
Asking about 'Dawn' and 'Mathew', he need your help.
Next, go to Dawn and tell here you spoke to 'Francis'.
Next, go to Mathew and tell him to approach Dawn. You will need to find a gift, so that he will give it to here.
Next, go to Francis, again :), and tell him you need a gift for Dawn.
Francis will list you possible gifts:
- Red gem.
- You can try and buy one in Nordhaven.
- Waste of time + Math says that Dawn knows he can't afford it.
- Ask the head librarian in the Library for a library card. Then ask Math which book dawn wants.
- Seems that the library no longer gives cards, nobody returns the books anymore :).
- Bakyre have some nice ones.
- Jonathan can give you a flower if you can help him to get into the university of Tanelorne. The dean Rutger won't accept him. You need to talk to the Dean.
- Found Rutger the dean at the University and told him about Jonathan. He will accept the boy if you do him a favour! He wishes you to find Sir Edgar, he disappeared , probably taken by the seers, their temple if not far (SE of the university).
- Couldn't enter the temple, BUT - to the SE there is a desolate farm, in there to the NE there is a barricaded house, you'll need to Blink (Teleport spell/potion) in and go down the leader. I suggest being around lvl-25 before entering. Found Edgar and went back to Rutger who will accept the boy now.
- Back to Jonathan, told him about the university and asked him about the flower.
- Back to Port Izumi, gave the flower to Math, and the lived happily ever after :).
- Ask Math what kind of wine Dawn likes.
- She likes Desert Merlot wine.
- Go to the Temple of the Seers and head south, there you'll find Elaine. She can make you this wine.
- Seems that Elaine is dead :).
Back to Francis, reminded him that he need me and walla, after a very long quest it's over :).
*** THE END ***